Description The Programme is designed for local and international educators and professionals who have an interest in the field of, and specialised areas in, education. It aims
(1) to strengthen knowledge of and skills in education;
(2) to enhance analytical and critical understanding of issues in education from different perspectives;
(3) to develop a reflective, multi-disciplinary approach to education;
(4) to facilitate initiatives and promote leadership in education; and
(5) to foster competence in research in education.
English Language Education, Mathematics Education, Personal, Social and Humanities Education, Catering for Learner Diversity, Communication Skills, Leadership Training, Management Skills, Mediation Skills
Teaching & Learning, Student Development, School Development, Professional Relationships & Services, Personal Growth & Development
CPD Hours Remarks
Applicants seeking admission to the Master of Education Programme should possess:
(1) a bachelor's degree from a recognised university or equivalent; and
(2) a postgraduate certificate/diploma in education or equivalent, and/or relevant professional experience working with children and adolescent; and
(3) demonstrated language proficiency in Chinese and English as recognised by the Department.