Description The purpose of the Programme is to nurture school leaders on school improvement and instructional leaders conducive to effective pedagogical practices. This programme aims to help participants to:
- acquire understanding of different perspectives and theories related to school improvement and school evaluation;
- apply the acquired knowledge to analyse how schools develop, improve and formulate school plans;
- acquire practical and contextualized strategies to initiate school improvement in context and develop a self-improvement mechanism;
- become an instructional leader implementing pedagogical practices conducive to students’ learning, through orchestrating whole-school efforts; and
- conduct pedagogical research.