Thematic Seminar for Secondary School Teachers on Life Planning Education and Career Guidance Services for Students for 2021/22 School Year - Economic Development Trend in Relation to Career Exploration in Life Planning
Course ID (Click link to view details at source / apply)
1. To understand the innovation technology and economic development trend in relation to life planning education.
2. To introduce the ways to enrich students' understanding of job hunting process, career preferences and essential job searching skills.
3. How to prepare students with generic employability skills, work ethics and professionalism, and skills in preparing application letter, portfolios, resume and Student Learning Profile (SLP).
4. To introduce ways to equip students with essential interview skills and keep themselves abreast of the latest information of diversified study pathways and job market.
5. To share experience in organising career exploration programmes/activities.
First Event Start Date
Last Event End Date
Latest Issue Date
Key Learning Area
Teachers, School Head
CPD Domain for Teachers
Student Development, Personal Growth & Development
Pastoral Care (V)
Outside Normal School Hour