Description The programme aims to equip primary school teachers with sound knowledge and hands-on practices of coding for computational thinking development, with the aim of strengthening both teachers’ competence and confidence in the delivery of coding education in primary classrooms.
On successful completion of the programme, participants will be able to:
- demonstrate an understanding of theoretical underpinnings on design of mobile apps;
- code mobile apps and code for interacting with digital physical objects;
- evaluate mobile apps with theoretical underpinnings on design of mobile apps;
- apply knowledge of computational thinking in coding education for development of computational thinking in primary classrooms through coding;
- design and implement pedagogies in the delivery of coding for computational thinking development in primary classrooms.